top of page
  • Writer's pictureAlexis Behilo

Week 3

This week we started off the weekend by doing some reshoots for our first shot plates. We went down to Jen Library around 5:30am to reshoot.

Michelle had previously UV'd the motorcycle and I was able to take those UV's she made and organize them into texture sets. Below is a screenshot of the organization in the maya file of the rig of the motorcycle Nathan made. Additionally there are a couple screenshots of the texture set organization I did of the UV's Michelle made.

After a bit of organizing everything, I started working on the textures of the motorcycle. I created the textures in substance painter and then brought them into the Look Dev rig I had set up in Maya.

10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page