top of page
  • Writer's pictureAlexis Behilo

Senior Project II: Post #13

I spent most of my time troubleshooting the Crytomatte Aov problem. I tried changing the file path prefix and adding $AOV to make sure the number sequences were right behind '.exr' but for some reason that made my file not even render out a cryptomatte. It's a bit frustrating that I can't seem to get it to work the way I want it to, but not having a cryptomatte isn't a deal breaker, it's more of a convenience that I would have liked to of had.

Also, my animation friend had too much going on with her capstone film so she can't help me animate anymore. But she did animate two shots for me so I'm grateful for her for that. I'm going to animate myself, I don't think it should be too difficult especially since I can look at the reference videos that I took.

I reached out to the sound design people that are helping me, and I told them I'm going to send them a new edit of my video this coming Sunday or Monday. And they told me they've been working on the sound and that once I do that they'll send me their progress of what I have so far.

I adjusted the woman's roughness because she was way too shiny before. I created a roughness map from the color map of the woman by going into photoshop. I think now the roughness is a bit better than before. And once I add hair to her, you won't see that shiny spot on her bald head.

BEFORE AFTER

I also worked on testing a bit with hair simulations. I need to look back at my old files and do a bit more research on it in order to make it look the way that I want it to.


6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page